Saturday, October 16, 2010

Asian Invasion




Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Tom sent Monster a Hello Kitty doll since they are all the rage in Korea.  I wanted to get a shot of the tot toting her new kitten.  It took a few attempts.  Still a little wobbly in the Bumbo and not always ready for the camera.  Lakin appreciated that her aunt and uncle sent a little piece of Korean culture her way.  Tom and Bonnie, I'll have you know Lakin spent a good five minutes licking Kitty's head.  This is her sign of approval.  Job well done!

On a completely unrelated note: three blog posts in thirty minutes?  I know, out of control, right?  I have lots of posts to get caught up on people, and time to sit and write is an unknown commodity right now.  I've got to take advantage of the opportunity when it presents itself.

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures!!! I'm glad Hello Kitty got a good licking from Lakin...I feel so proud. I love that Hello Kitty and Lakin got so many poses together. I think the first pic is my favorite because it looks like Lakin is showing off H. Kitty. Thanks for posting the pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Kitty is almost bigger than Lakin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey called, the clown wants his pants back. Her pictures always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thought of you when i read this, not that you need any help on being a cool mom. you've got that. :) happy october from kansas city!

    http://joannagoddard.blogspot.com/2010/10/10-things-to-wear-as-nursing-mother.html

    ReplyDelete