Monday, November 15, 2010

About that...

I was so confused the other day when I got Drew's comment on my Dear Dad post.  Then my friend, Ashley, commented on the "sick guy in the background," and I had to go back for a second look.  Apparently, while in Europe, Chris found a man with bottomless pants and posed for a picture to capture this comical gem of a moment.  When I was posting  I was searching iPhoto for a good picture of my husband.  Those tiny icons only show so much and unbeknownst to me I posted a slightly indecent picture for my readers.  So, whose face is red now?

If you're curious, check it out.  I'd like to say shenanigans like these are few and far between but really, this is normal for my husband.  Here are some other photos to showcase their sneaky camera skills.

So, my deepest apologies if you do not find the same humor in European fashion.  I really did not know there were butt cheeks exposed when I posted that picture.  Now that I do, I laugh.  Because it's funny.  Don't believe me, ask my husband.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for clarifying. You're hilarious. I was beginning to think you purposefully didn't comment about it to see who would notice. HA :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Too funny. I knew something had to be up just by the look on his face. Keep up the good writing...and the good pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My suspicion was Europe--what a trip to remember, right, John?

    ReplyDelete