Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Progress!

Sunday morning I dropped Lakin off in the nursery during church services for the first time.  I was a tad nervous since I know she can be a handful at times.  Our church flashes your number on digital display boards on the sides of the sanctuary if your kid gets unruly and they need you to come get them.  All service I waited for our number to pop up.  Nope, never did.  To make this momma's heart even more proud, when I went to pick her up, she was the ONLY baby not screaming or crying.  She was just low ridin' in the bouncy seat on the floor in a sea of weeping babies and exasperated volunteers.  That'a girl!

1 comment:

  1. This is so funny. We took Addie to church for the first time and we both about had a nervous breakdown waiting for her to start wailing... but she slept the entire time!

    ReplyDelete