Tuesday, November 23, 2010

white noise in blog land

I'm often stopped on the street and asked, "hey, when iss the new blog post coming out."  And by street, I mean any conversation I have with my parents or at daycare when I drop Lakin off.

I've been a bit of a slacker in the blog department lately, no fault of my own.  We've been pseudo busy but really, I've lacked inspiration.  (Of course, my daughter is always a reason to write but I feel the need to keep things lively and spicy on here and I figure not all of you think every blurry picture of her in the swing chillin' is as fantastically interesting as say, my parents... or my daycare provider.)  So I've slacked.

But in the Jaeger house we've been busy entertaining ourselves and making our home holiday ready.  Lakin and I put the tree up last weekend, pics to come soon when it's ahem, after Thanksgiving and appropriate to put such things up in one's house.  Last weekend our friend, Colby, came in from Madison, WI, to hang out and help us paint.  We revamped our main living room and are in the process of finding some furniture to finish the room out.  So while it might not seem like much is happening, I'm just not writing about it.  I promise to do better.  Really.

Chris' parents come to town this afternoon (to avoid a nasty ice storm headed our way, Lord have mercy)  to celebrate Thanksgiving with us.  Lakin will be sporting a turkey-themed onesie made by yours truly.  Go ahead, be impressed.  I promise a picture on the blog when that baby is adorned.

Life is good.

And now, I leave you with a picture of Lake and her dad.  Dressed for a log roll and the Chief's game.

1 comment:

  1. I like the new wall color and I love that baby.

    Chris you are a good dad. It looks as if Lakin has you wrapped around her finger. Let me say "there is nothing wrong with that".

    ReplyDelete