Tuesday, February 22, 2011

diggin'

Currently in love with...

The show, Parenthood, on NBC.  One of the best family dramas.  Thank you Hulu.com for helping me to get caught up.  
Stop what you are doing, going to Wal-Mart and pick up a can of Tough Stuff.  This miracle product can clean anything.  I mean anything.  We've put it to the test since the birth of our own little bundle of spontaneous mess.  So far, it's cleaned poop, spit up, avacado-tinted drool, sweet potatoes, and spilled coffee from our carpet.  


Oreo Brownie Heaven.  Thank you Good Gravy Designs for introducing me to this delectable and easy treat.  

Oh, and of course, there's this girl.  Who, by the way, has allowed her mother some extra cuddle time as of recent.  Also, she's saying "Momma."  I think she might even associate me with the term.  Melts my heart, yes it does.





3 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Parenthood. I too am very thankful for Hulu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new pictures. Brownie covered oreos might be a new Jaeger holiday tradition like party potatoes. Are they that good to move into the ranks, though?

    ReplyDelete