Thursday, February 24, 2011

how?

Lakin woke up with a mega diaper wedgie this morning.  I didn't even know this was possible.  It didn't seem to bother her in the least.


Imagine an adorable photo of Lakin in an oversized bow and with her tongue sticking out here.  What, you've seen it before?  Google is telling me I've maxed out my 1GB of space so you'll have to use your imagination (or look at one of the million similar pics I've posted before) until I get this ironed put.  I'm currently shaking my fist at you Google.

1 comment:

  1. This happened to me about a year ago, but as you probably have seen, it's only 5 dollars a year for 20GB...that's pretty cheap storage! I was annoyed but now I house everything on google. You also can store lots of stuff on google docs (not just docs...all file types).

    ReplyDelete