Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's loot and thug life

 Our mailman is a little passive aggressive.  He's got his panties in a wad because there is some snow in front of the community mailbox.  He acts like this is a new thing.  Anyhow, he had a standoff and refused to deliver mail last week.  He finally caved on Friday and all our mail was crammed into our tiny box.  We were delighted to find multiple Valentine's packages!  Lakin scored some cute gear, Chris and I both received some of our favorite candy as well as gift cards to our two favorite chains!  Chipotle and Starbucks.  In honor of Valentine's day we plan to put ourselves in a burrito and caffeine induced coma!

My crafty friend, Polly, sent these cute heart sashays filled with candy.  She tells you how to make your own here.


And finally, I leave you with some pics of Monstie representin' in her Korea-inspired, Hello Kitty hat. She was recovering from her epic fever- no not Bieber fever, although, we're pretty sure she's got that too.  (She won't stop asking about going to see Never Say Never.)  There's the classic Lake pic, middle finger flying.  I mean, how do I catch these?  I  can't seem to take a non-blurry picture to save my life but somehow I always catch the bird when she's sportin.

1 comment:

  1. I saw Lady Gaga wear that same outfit last week on Entertainment Tonight. I have heard Baby girl sing before. Are they the same person?

    ReplyDelete