Wednesday, May 18, 2011

in case you were wondering

I celebrated my birthday with a McDonalds' cheeseburger extra value meal.

I spent all my birthday money on summer clothes from Target.

I fully suspect Target will take over the world.

I am no longer allowed to grocery shop at Target due to lack of control and unnecessary purchases.

If they were good for you, I would eat a McDonalds' cheeseburger a day.

They're not.  So I will refrain.

Target and/or McDonalds did not pay me to write this sad attempt at a blog post.  But, if they wanted to be my corporate sponsors I would gladly take their offer and find a way to mention both companies in my posts from now on.

That is all.

3 comments:

  1. dude, i freaking love mcdonald's cheeseburgers. i also love their cheap and tasty hot fudge sunday. thank you Jesus for the wonderfulness of American fastfood (even in Korea).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so hilarious. Glad you had a fun birthday! Post some pics of your new clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I want a target birthday, too. But mine is in September. What did you get at Target? I looked around quickly yesterday, but was wearing the baby in the Moby so I couldn't actually try anything on to buy. That was a money saver!

    ReplyDelete