Wednesday, June 22, 2011

To Tide You Over

Some people get pretty uppity when there's not a new post on here at a regular interval.  I hope these photos can hold you over until I get a chance to write a real post.


Lakin is cruising.  She also surfs the web and does my online shopping for me.  She's been pounding sippy cups full of water lately.  You give her a cup and she throws it back and drinks the whole thing in a matter of minutes.  Impressive.

Below you will find a video of Lakin playing.  DO NOT click on the link if you are easily annoyed by home videos of children that really are not that exciting and/or do not capture them actually doing anything.  This video is intended for family or people who are just curious what Lakin looks like in her natural habitat.  There is nothing special about anything that will occur in this overly long video.  I repeat, nothing happens in this video.  Click at your own risk.  Don't say I didn't warn you.  BTW, does my voice sound incredibly deep in the video?
video

2 comments:

  1. i love that Lakin is playing with her little lap top! so cute. tell that little lady i can't wait to see her.

    ReplyDelete