Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Reason #456 Why Chipotle Rocks Our Socks Off

Have you heard about Chipotle's awesome kids' menu?  Cheese quesadilla, single taco, taco making kit?  Yes!  Yes! Yes!  For a humble fee kids can eat a relatively healthy meal at Chipotle.  Each menu item comes with a side of rice and beans, the most adorable mini bag of chips, and an organic milk.  That's where we took Miss Lakin for her birthday celebration.  What can I say, burritos are in our blood.  She chose the cheese quesadilla and savored every. last. bite.  Thank you, Chipotle, for yet another satisfying dining experience.

In case you were wondering, I am not compensated by Chipotle for this rave review of their products and service.  However, I am not above compensation and would gladly be a blog bragger for the corporation.  You hear that, Chipotle?  Do you?




8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday sweet Lakin! (Sara - cute hair!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute hair cut, Sara!! I hope Lakin had a great birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara I really like your hair! It looks great. Sounds like the Chipotle kids menu is a steal of a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We recently discovered the kids menu and were SUPER pumped! The nearest Chipotle is an hour away, but we try to make as many excuses as possible to go there as often as we can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You weren't kidding--that tiny bag of chips IS adorable. And so is the little girl holding them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So a Chipotle just opened up here in Fayetteville. Die hard Fayetteville residents are more loyal to a company called the Flying Burrito. Same concept, far less superior product. They simply don't know what they're missing out on! Sean swears he will live off Chipotle while I'm out of the country. I don't doubt it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to let you all know you look great. Everett is excited to meet his pseudo-cousin. He told me he has his first crush. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I clicked to comment and ask if you got your haircut or if it is pulled back... guess from the above comments I know the answer! Cute! I'm proud of you for being so bold! Looks amazing as does your whole family!

    ReplyDelete