Thursday, December 15, 2011

Changing My Life

Despite the "balmy" weather we're currently having here in Rochester, I thought I'd take a moment and tell you about a product that has CHANGED MY LIFE.  I live is a pretty chilly state.  People in Minnesota believe I'm a Missouri girl, from "the South" (which technically Missouri is a state located south of Minnesota) but we Missouri folk are hard core Midwest.  We dip our pizza in ranch dressing, we own dress sweats and we know the extremes of four hard seasons.

But I have to say winters here are a new beast.  Last Christmas I was gifted this from my in-laws.
I lovingly refer to it as my sleeping bag coat.  It is a glorious piece of warmth in the harsh winters of the North.  My friend, Mary Kate, a Chicago girl, also sports this life-changing coat because girl knows what's up at winter time.  She even walks in the subzero weather.  Me, I move quickly from garage to house and parking lot to building.  Even so, I don't know if I could do it without the warmth and aid of my North Face Metropolis Down Parka.

This coat is changing my life one below zero day after another.  Winning.  Thank you Dennis and Geri, thank you.

2 comments:

  1. You are most welcome. You did forget to mention that you started wearing this coat last year in Oct., was it???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, these Minnesota winters are the warmest winters I've ever seen ;)

    ReplyDelete