Saturday, March 24, 2012

swiper, no swiping

Lakin's been practicing her egg hunting for today's Eggstravaganza at our church.  There's a tiny competitive streak running through her blood, I'm certain of it.  (Probably from Chris' genes...)  I have some eggs on the table for a little spring decor, Lakin will climb her way up to the table to get at them.  Apparently she's also hiding them for a hunt too.  The other night I turned down my covers and found one in our bed.  Crazy kid.



I'll let you know how this morning's egg hunt goes.  Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun my sweet girl :) I can't wait to hear all the fun details of your morning. Can't wait to see both of you Monday. Being sick is no fun :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. First picture looks like she's breaking open eggs to cook an omelette. She should be at her stove. I hope you also taught her to dodge around the other kids to get the eggs. Light on the feet, Lakin, light on the feet.

    ReplyDelete