Friday, May 25, 2012

Still as Handsome as the Day I Met Him

Dr. Jaeger is 29 years old today.

I am so thankful to call him my husband and to raise babies together.  Chris is the most hilarious, compassionate, rational, intelligent, and smokin' hot man I know.

For his birthday I wish him all kinds of blessings.

Chris is celebrated for so many reasons!

He loves his family so well.
He keeps me grounded but pushes me to keep dreaming.
He always asks the next question.
He cares deeply for the people God puts in his life.
He loves to dance and can seriously cut a rug.
His singing voice is actually quite good.  Especially his falsetto.
He makes our daughter laugh like no one else can.  Deep, belly laughs that take her to the ground.
He makes the world's best chocolate chip cookies.
He works so hard everyday and never complains.
He trusts God's timing and plan when I doubt.
He encourages people to be more of who they were created to be.
He makes me coffee every morning before he goes to work.
He loves to send text message inside jokes.
He sees the potential in all people.
He is committed to those around him.
He makes me feel beautiful.

The list could go on.  All this gushing paired with the pregnancy hormones could easily make me cry with appreciation.  So I won't go there.

Happy birthday, Chris!

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. So glad you two are happy. Happy birthday Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post! Two are perfect together! I love that Chris has fully embraced text messaging! I remember the days when he questioned it!

    ReplyDelete