Friday, October 26, 2012

Smile Pants







Gosh, I love these kids.  Ben is smiling.  It melts my heart.  Lakin makes me laugh non-stop.  The other day I heard her from upstairs talking to her other princess shoe, "There you are!  Mommy put you away, but I found you."  Lately she's been wanting to read magazines.  She will sit and look at the pictures and ask questions.  We were looking at my Glamour magazine and she would point out a pair of high heels or lipstick and say, "Maybe I wear that?"  We've read the most recent Newsweek about ten times in the last two days.  Kid's got quite the spectrum of reading materials.

She practically lives in her Tinkerbell dress.  I told her she was a silly goose and she looked at me matter of fact and said, "No, mommy, I am a princess."  BTW we have not pushed the princess issue, she picked that up all on her own.  She's becoming quite the girly girl.

Ben is squawking and cooing a bit.  He loves tummy time and prefers to snuggle up while laying on his tummy.  He's reaching for things on his play mat and really studies the moving animals on his swing.  He is still very laid back but is starting to find his voice.  He adores my singing.  But then again, who doesn't?  Lakin, that's who.  She tells me to stop singing when I start up in the car.  Ouch!

Seriously, I could eat these kids up.

1 comment:

  1. Great Pics. Keep them coming! Bennett has a great smile. Lakin havin fun. I like that about her.

    ReplyDelete