Wednesday, November 7, 2012

daylight savings

So daylight savings is not really a savings when you have kids.  Our days are just longer and it's dark at 4pm.  Boo.  As I write this, I can hear my daughter downstairs vying to get up for the day.  Problem is, our wake time is not for another 30 minutes.

Any other mothers out there feel my pain?

Bennett is ready to hit the hay at 6:00pm now but is ready for party time at 5:30am.  Whhhhhat?  At least he's cute, that's all I have to say.

Must drink coffee.  Need coffee.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you are right. Now that Daniel is able to understand a little reason we say, "it's dark now, must mean bed time." And he buys it and goes to bed at 7:30.

    Also I like the mobile view of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlfriend, I feel you! The first couple of days Anderson woke up at 4:30am. Too early!

    ReplyDelete