Friday, November 23, 2012

Photography Friday: John & Emma

So I work part time as a photographer for Midwest LifeShots.  I love my job.  I love my bosses.  I love the studio.  We do such quality work for our clients and we fall in love with them.  I am amazed at how quickly we can create a lasting friendship when we shoot a wedding or session.  I want to share our work with you.  It's such a rewarding job and I am so proud to be part of this team.  Please know that the sessions and weddings I share are a collaborative effort.  Not all photographs were taken by me.  All parts of our photography team have touched each image.  All images are copyright of Midwest LifeShots.  I hope you enjoy these feature Fridays.  These are just a tiny snippet of the work we do.  All sessions and weddings I share are ones when I was the second shooter.

John and Emma were such a sweet couple.  These two were so tender with one another and there was a genuine joy throughout the day.  Emma was a beautiful and gracious bride who had such an appreciation not only for her groom but the family and friends were were in attendance on her big day.  She had a simple elegance about her and seemed calm and cool the whole day.

The reception was held at John's parents house in the backyard under a white tent.  The reception definitely fit the laid back attitude of the bride and groom.  Guests enjoyed themselves on the dance floor well into the evening.

John and Emma's bridal party was UP FOR ANYTHING.  Oh my word, they know how to have fun! What a gracious and goofy group.











No comments:

Post a Comment