Sunday, November 25, 2012

Prepare yourself...

This lady got an iPhone.  Cue to the balloon drop...now.

After entering all my contacts, using FaceTime with my husband and taking several photos the dang thing stopped working.  I was tempted with the sweet sensation of the world at my fingertips only to have the world come to a screeching halt in a matter of seven hours.  Dramatic.  Yes.

I was grumpy this morning thinking about taking the phone to the Sprint store to have it looked at and having to wait until 9am to chat with a Sprint expert online.  Don't they know my baby wakes me promptly at 6:45am in the morning?

So, after taking a good hard look at my grumpiness I realized I am a DIVA.  When you look at my problematic home key on my iPhone and compare it to real problems I am shamed by my Sara-centric mental meltdown.  (There was not actual physical tantrum- but if I was two you would better believe I'd have spent the morning in time out thinking about controlling my emotions.)

Nothing like a little Pinterest to pick my spirits back up again and help put life in perspective.
image via

I  couldn't physically get the fourth one out when reading these to my husband.  It just hits a little too close to home.  Aaaaaaaand I just shared too much.

Hope we can still be friends.

Stay tuned for up to date pics and videos via my phone.  Yeah, things just got REAL.

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness!!! These are so real they are scary. You declaring you're a diva...hmm maybe we know where that baby girl came from after all ;)

    ReplyDelete