Friday, January 18, 2013

Photography Friday: Brent and Ellen

Brent and Ellen were one of my favorite couples.  I was able to shoot their engagement session but their wedding was only weeks after Ben's birth so I missed out.  Fortunately, I was able to put together designs for a couple of products they purchased and enjoy the moments of their big day, even if I couldn't be there in person.

Brent and Ellen are the kind of clients we hope to hang on to for life.  They are fun, understanding, considerate and appreciative of others and so willing to have a good time.  Can't wait until we shoot their Trash the Dress soon.

I'm including photos from the engagement session and wedding.  So beautiful.  At the Country Club of Rochester.   The details are absolutely gorgeous.













1 comment: