Monday, February 18, 2013

that time I took too many photos AKA Lindy's Baby Shower


My good friends in Rochester are FINALLY having babies.  Thank goodness.  Lindy's little girl is set to arrive mid-April and Casey and I had a blast planning her special shower.  Nacho bar.  Check.  Celebrity trivia.  Check.  Tons of adorable girl clothing and laughter.  Check.  Dare I say it was LEGENDARY?

Here are two of my dear friends, Casey (co-host) and Lindy (honoree).  Casey is in her second trimester and Lindy in her third.  Those are their baby bump bookends.
So many cute gifts including some adorable French inspired baby shoes, science flashcards for the inner nerd in Baby L and a scandalously adorable lady bug swimsuit.  We were marveling at how much baby McKinley looks like the Gerber baby.


 Mr. Nolan was a CHARMer.

 Love these women!
 Classic Sara and Lindy...Yeah.
 Um, yes, that is a Harry Potter wand.  Love the photo bomb by my girl, Sara, you might remember a post on her baby shower.  She's holding sweet Isla who has made her big appearance into the world two months ago.  You know it's a good party when Harry Potter wands make it out.  Cough, nerd, cough.

We joke that people come to Rochester to have babies and that you have to be careful when you drink the water here.  These four new friends are evidence that the Urology department is doing it's part to keep the world populated.  From top: baby Eli, baby McKinley, baby Nolan and Baby Isla.  All born in the last 4 months.  Not pictured, crazy man, Ben.  He was home screaming his head off with dad.  Teeth!

1 comment:

  1. Sara, I am convinced you can never have enough photos! The shower looks like it was a lot of fun. And I love the name Nolan! I actually told Wes a couple of weeks ago if we have another boy, I would like to use that name! :)

    ReplyDelete