Thursday, March 21, 2013

Brother Sister

I thought it would be fun to compare the kids' photos at 6 months.  People continue to say Ben is looking more like Lakin when she was his age.  I am agreeing.  While hunting for the photo for this I fell down the rabbit hole of iphoto and did not emerge for a looooong time.  My little girl used to be a baby, guys!

These two photos sum up their little personalities at 6 months too.  Lakin, despite her crazy, free spirited ways, was a very serious baby.  I worried a tiny bit that she would not have any fun because she always seemed to have a furrowed brow.  Ha!  That girl can have fun with a cardboard box.  For hours.  She came out of that serious little shell of hers.  Now she doesn't have a care in the world.  Unless you count watching Yo Gabba Gabba anytime she can convince me to turn it on.  That is pretty much her main goal in life right now.  DJ Lance Rock has just replaced Dora and Diego.  I'm not convinced it was a truly even trade.  But that's another blog post for another time.

Bennett, even when he's sick, is such a smiley little man.  While he's starting to find his voice and prove that maybe he's got a little more opinion than I originally suspected, he's still my easy going guy.  He's got better hair than Lakin at that age.  Poor Lakin with her unfortunate Lloyd Christmas hairline.

Love my two chubby cheeked babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment