Saturday, March 9, 2013

fashionista

You can tell what kind of a week it's been mentally based on the number of parenting books I have checked out from the library at a given point in time.  I don't always read them, but having them on my night stand helps me to feel like I'm taking steps in the right direction.  Deep breath.

Parenting is bringing me to my knees in prayer.  Thanks goodness Jesus has my back, can I get an amen on that?

But despite the typical two-year old drama, Lakin still manages to make crazy look good.

Lake's outfit is all her own design.

Vest: Target
Pants: GAP kids
Purple Socks: stocking surprise from Santa
White Turtleneck: Children's Place


3 comments:

  1. I love how she is not a slave to one brand and mixes it up. I think the socks make the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful child: Chris & Sara

    ReplyDelete