Friday, June 21, 2013

Photography Friday: Mike & Sara

Oh how I loved this wedding.  Mike and Sara were wed at the Mayowood Stone Barn.  Dreamy, you guys.  Seriously dreamy.  It was a beautiful day start to finish with tons of sweet emotion and memorable moments.  Doesn't Sara remind you of Coach Taylor's wife?  Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.  These two.  Love.  Love. Love.

Also I was able to shoot with Jen.  There was some fantastic dance bombing.  A little photo booth action, and some seriously creative work!  Jen, you are so fun to work with!












Forgive the haphazard ordering of these photos.  Blogger had it's own ideas about where the photos should go in this post and I am too lazy to change it.  That and I hear a small child calling for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment