Monday, July 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Dad

Today is my dad's birthday.  He deserves all kinds of fanfare.  But this blog post will have to suffice.

Dad, you are the best father.  You have lovingly put up with so, so much:

- painting my bedroom in your newly built home.... yellow
- all the hairspray; on the floor, on the wall, in the air- not to mention the Benjamins you dropped to keep my hair looking good all through high school
- the time I got my car broken into when I was supposed to be at my ACT Prep class
- moving, almost every single year of college
- the expense of braces, retainer, and a night mouth guard
- the middle school years (this could easily be a category of it's own, but to save our other readers we'll just issue a blanket statement here)

Thanks for not only putting up with me, thanks for loving me more than I even know and teaching me how to love my own children.

Hope today is the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment